NORCAL SS Custom 2/3.5-4.5 for all 2wd 2015+ GM SUV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fratzke7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just installed my kit and now the suspension leveling system light came on the dash?

fratzke7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yup I text him and got me all squared away..my installer forgot to connect the autoride adjusters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fsuhammond

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Was just about to place an order and watched a couple videos where new rear sway bar end links are needed. I don’t see these mentioned in the kit details. Any clarification is appreciated. Thank you.

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 15 non mag or air, did the belltech 2 front 3.5/4.5 rear and the rear was slammed without the spacer... i think it looks great... so i ordered belltech struts for front to go another 1.5... so ill have a 3.5 front and 4.5 rear but i thought rear that non mag or air was even lower like basically 5 inches without the spacer...can anyone comfirm?

Also will I need new uppers? So the front ball joint isnt so raked?

Running 24s 295 35 24 here is a pic from yesterday

View attachment 218994
Nice truck mentalmadness, seems like I have the same drop where the front only went down 1.25” after installing the 2” spindle. Did you order the strut cup to go another 1.5” lower in front? Is so can you post and pic and did you have any alignment problems? Thanks in advance

KennyK

Reaction score
Nice truck mentalmadness, seems like I have the same drop where the front only went down 1.25” after installing the 2” spindle. Did you order the strut cup to go another 1.5” lower in front? Is so can you post and pic and did you have any alignment problems? Thanks in advance

i had the same issue with only getting 1.25 out of the spindle. i ended up getting the struts to lower the front some more

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had the same issue with only getting 1.25 out of the spindle. i ended up getting the struts to lower the front some more
When you say strut, do you mean the strut cup setup or just new struts?

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@NORCAL SS Tony do you know if you HAVE TO change the knuckles when lowering? I have an LS hoe and I'm swapping the springs and struts for PPV springs and struts. But I noticed the PPV and civilian models have different knuckle part numbers... does anyone know why?

mbp1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@NORCAL SS Tony do you know if you HAVE TO change the knuckles when lowering? I have an LS hoe and I'm swapping the springs and struts for PPV springs and struts. But I noticed the PPV and civilian models have different knuckle part numbers... does anyone know why?

Ones probably an aluminum one and ones probably a cast one. That's would more than likely be the difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne