NORCAL SS 3/5-6 ON Deanli with 24s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Low stance and looking good. Measurements by chance?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Don't have any I'll ask him

FarFromStock

Reaction score
Tony strikes again... That thing looks bad ass!!! Nice work!!!

Makes me think I need to pull those 1in spacers I got from you with my springs and just run your 6in springs straight up. Close that wheel gap up that much more, looks sooo clean.

Obviously did the free travel mod, spring insulators removed too? Does it bottom out being that low?
I don't imagine the spacers can give that noticeable amount of travel.

Chip18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused on when you want to use Spindle vs Lower Control??? On my mini truck I used spindle and it can get crazy low?? I want a more modest lowering of our "Denali" 2-3 and I'm pretty sure "spindles" are the way to go. But I would like to "understand" the difference between using "Spindles" and Using "Lower Control arms" to drop one of theses trucks?? Is the use of "lower Control Arms" simply about going "lower??"

01ssreda4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seeing that truck makes me glad I did a 2/3 drop. Never ride on our roads here that low.

I'm a bit confused on when you want to use Spindle vs Lower Control??? On my mini truck I used spindle and it can get crazy low?? I want a more modest lowering of our "Denali" 2-3 and I'm pretty sure "spindles" are the way to go. But I would like to "understand" the difference between using "Spindles" and Using "Lower Control arms" to drop one of theses trucks?? Is the use of "lower Control Arms" simply about going "lower??"

I did a similar drop to mine, can be seen here:

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/yukon-down-awd-delete-headers-converter-etc.81191/

Chip18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I suppose how low depends on where you drive/live?? You could get away with that in NV, home of glass smooth HWY's! :)

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks great

some of the roads & driveways here would chew that thing up

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score