No sound from radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wife came home today said the radio stopped working... radio powers up goes thru all the the functions as normal but it has no sound output... anybody had a issue like this... factory radio factory everything... this was purchased brandy new by family and has never been messed with... I believe it has the premium sound but no Bose... will double check when she gets back from the store... any help would be appreciated...

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wife came home today said the radio stopped working... radio powers up goes thru all the the functions as normal but it has no sound output... anybody had a issue like this... factory radio factory everything... this was purchased brandy new by family and has never been messed with... I believe it has the premium sound but no Bose... will double check when she gets back from the store... any help would be appreciated...
sounds like the amp, might check if it has it's own fuse or check the wiring harness, I know on some of the bose amp they get a short sometimes.

OP
OP
PPV12HOE

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds like the amp, might check if it has it's own fuse or check the wiring harness, I know on some of the bose amp they get a short sometimes.
Is that going to be on the amp itself or in the factory fuse box...?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that going to be on the amp itself or in the factory fuse box...?
in the fuse box either the one under the hood and/or the one on the drivers side kick panel I would check both, you can reference the fuses in your owners manual, if you do not have the owners manual you can get it free online just google "2007 yukon online owners manual" or whatever year & model your is and it will pop right up in the search results as a PDF file.

stub61

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any luck? I'm looking at a used '19 with similar issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9