No rear a/c

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HONKEY450

Reaction score
So I got my wife’s 2011 Yukon Denali back from the shop the other day and our kids were complaining that the ac wasn’t working in the rear. Thinking it was one of the blend doors I pulled it apart to see witch one was bad. Pulling out both of them to test with the climate control neither one of them rotate when changing the temp or the vent to floor or auto. Not sure where to go from here? Have any of you ran into this problem??

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What kind of work did the shop do on the Denali? Maybe they forgot to re-connect a wire, or blew a fuse. If I were you I'd call the shop and see if they'd take a look to see if they caused it.

OP
OP
H

HONKEY450

Reaction score
What kind of work did the shop do on the Denali? Maybe they forgot to re-connect a wire, or blew a fuse. If I were you I'd call the shop and see if they'd take a look to see if they caused it.

Both lines to actuators have power, it’s hard for me to believe they both went bad at the same time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64

Latest posts