No oil pressure at start up, 2001 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
There would be a quick and speedy exit back to KC, Mo. if I ever had to get any closer to Portland than I am now. That crappy city has been well documented in the news and videos. The city is ran by bratty children. Not any better at the capital either.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, please stay away from my city, we don’t need any more imports. Go back to Kansas, Missouri,California, Arizona, Texas and all the other places you’ve all come from in the last 10 years. The OG’s are cool, it’s all the assholes that moved here that are the problem. Funny too, you’d think from all the news that there’s theses big problems all through the city but it’s only in a few areas. Luckily far from me. But yes, please stay away. There for awhile we were the city with the most people moving to it in the West, now hopefully the news accounts will slow down the people moving here. It was ridiculous for awhile. BTW it’s still a beautiful place to live just don’t tell anybody. And if you’re an import from Missouri, you shouldn’t even be talking. What a ******** that entire state is. :cool::signs8:

clandr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, please stay away from my city, we don’t need any more imports. Go back to Kansas, Missouri,California, Arizona, Texas and all the other places you’ve all come from in the last 10 years. The OG’s are cool, it’s all the assholes that moved here that are the problem. Funny too, you’d think from all the news that there’s theses big problems all through the city but it’s only in a few areas. Luckily far from me. But yes, please stay away. There for awhile we were the city with the most people moving to it in the West, now hopefully the news accounts will slow down the people moving here. It was ridiculous for awhile. BTW it’s still a beautiful place to live just don’t tell anybody. And if you’re an import from Missouri, you shouldn’t even be talking. What a ******** that entire state is. :cool::signs8:

Holy shit, shots fired.

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We aren't coming from Texas.

And PS folks, Texas is full. Don't come here.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We aren't coming from Texas.

And PS folks, Texas is full. Don't come here.
Actually according to tax return data Texas was #4 in percentage of people moving to Oregon as of 2019, right behind Arizona at #3. Washington was #2, Cali #1. There’s 2 new houses up the street from me that sold to transplants, one from Arizona and one from Texas.

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually according to tax return data Texas was #4 in percentage of people moving to Oregon as of 2019, right behind Arizona at #3. Washington was #2, Cali #1. There’s 2 new houses up the street from me that sold to transplants, one from Arizona and one from Texas.

I'm wondering if these are actual Texans or are Californians arriving by proxy through Texas? :D

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if these are actual Texans or are Californians arriving by proxy through Texas? :D
Ummm...first they lived and payed taxes in Texas, then they moved to Oregon. I don’t understand why that’s so hard to accept. Anyway this thread has suffered the dreaded thread drift brought on by somebody that decided to bring my city into the discussion for some stupid reason and I can only guess why. Let’s get back on topic.