No more Duramax???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txriff

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I strongly encourage holding out for the baby Duramax. I picked up our XL Denali on Monday and started driving back from WV to TX. Two days, 1,452 miles, 0 issues. Cruise was set at 80+ and I averaged almost 25 mpg. I’m in love with this engine/transmission combo.

9DA6EA95-666F-4ABE-B992-677B58A767E4.jpeg

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So heres a new one.. Not diesel specific, but general to the FST.

The manufactures are withholding the information to dealers as to what is coming to them. They are trying to stop the "sold before the dealer gets it"..

I just talked to my rep, they had 3 trucks delivered today, they didnt even know was coming. When he asked the distribution manager, this is what they told them.

This allows the dealers to get the vehicles, and put the market upcharge on them.

OP
OP
Stbentoak

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would this affect ADM? It doesn’t have to be on the ground to add it. Plenty of deals are made on vehicles who are a month out incoming and they still get a Mark up as part of the deal….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rs401