No Air Tires!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got to say I have been driving for almost 50 years, I can count on one finger how many flat tires I have had in the last 25 years
i haven't had many myself either maybe 2 or 3 i can remember going back 20 yrs. so its not something that concerns me so much. the one i even patched and pumped it back up on the side of the road without removing the tire.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They sure would be hell t
Got to say I have been driving for almost 50 years, I can count on one finger how many flat tires I have had in the last 25 years
I have been driving the same amount of time and can remember only 1 flat in the last 15-20 years, and a couple screws and nails spotted that didn’t leak but did have to be removed/repaired but I do work construction so that’s to be expected. Also I have read that a lot of new cars have no spare or jack, you’re supposed to call roadside assistance which is usually included free for a few years.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score

i haven't had many myself either maybe 2 or 3 i can remember going back 20 yrs. so its not something that concerns me so much. the one i even patched and pumped it back up on the side of the road without removing the tire.

They sure would be hell t

I have been driving the same amount of time and can remember only 1 flat in the last 15-20 years, and a couple screws and nails spotted that didn’t leak but did have to be removed/repaired but I do work construction so that’s to be expected. Also I have read that a lot of new cars have no spare or jack, you’re supposed to call roadside assistance which is usually included free for a few years.

Same.

and f you guys if i get a flat today...

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nah it be the rest of us saying we haven't had a flat in forever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14

Latest posts