NNBS Cargo space?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to pop stuff on top of the 2nd row headrests with the front seats straight up and down in my 01...gave an extra few inches... I had barn doors so I wanted them closed..

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Messing around this morning and noted that the third row seats will sit down in the footwell when the second row is folded forward. Its a bit tight and I think if you pull the headrests they would fit down there pretty good. I ran out of time to pull the headrests.

intheburbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even though there is an option to fold down and stack on top of the seats in a GMT900, third row is quick-release removable as well, ya?

Yes, couple of options here....

First, the GMT900 third row is split, so you can fold/tumble/remove each half separately and independently.

Second, like the GMT800, you can fold and tumble the third row to make some quick extra room.

Or third, you can remove them, each half separately, much easier than the whole bench.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne