NNBS and 2015+ headliner colors.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Raven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Surprisingly, extensive Googling has turned up nothing on this -

Are the new (2015+) "gray" headliners the same color as the 2007-13 "gray" headliners? I need to replace my driver's side visor and the 2015+ ones are half the price of the 2007-14 ones, plus the new ones are LED. The mount is identical, the wire connector is identical...so the newer one will fit and plug in. The question is, will it match?

The_Burban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How sure of the headliners being identical are you?

I have not looked too closely but my 2019 Tahoe, previous 2012 Tahoe and 2009 Suburban have some different headliners between new and old.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why are all the interior pillars and headliners light colored, and has anybody painted them somehow to be darker?

OP
OP
T

The Raven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How sure of the headliners being identical are you?

I have not looked too closely but my 2019 Tahoe, previous 2012 Tahoe and 2009 Suburban have some different headliners between new and old.

I'm not sure at all. That's why i'm asking the forum.

The visors are functionally identical, but I don't know if the headliner colors are the same. It would make sense to just use the same colors but GM is notorious for changing stuff that did not need to be changed, and not changing stuff that desperately needed to be changed.