• Esky mirror

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Denali mirror painted

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Keep my original mirrors

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys about to get the DL3 mirrors and just wondering what I should do next. Subs, denali chrome radar detector etc open to any suggestions anyone has. Please do remember I'm 15 and and only have a grand or two for everything I wanna do so can't be anything huge
The pic is how she sits now.

Attachments

• DSC_1446.jpg
    DSC_1446.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 79

RollTide2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since your 15, I'd say subs because that's the first thing I did when I turned 16 in December.

OP
OP
Regency

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since your 15, I'd say subs because that's the first thing I did when I turned 16 in December.

Yeah definitley going to do that but I'm looking for something more because I most likely will not be able to do that until mid/late summer.

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck especially for a 15 year old. BB tune imo. Best mod yet for me. I'll be putting a sub in soon but if you want decent stuff, audio gets expensive.

OP
OP
Regency

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice truck especially for a 15 year old. BB tune imo. Best mod yet for me. I'll be putting a sub in soon but if you want decent stuff, audio gets expensive.

Thanks worked super hard for it. Yeah blackbear tune is a must and I got a deal on re-audio equipment so that's already covered.

Diabology

What's not good?
Reaction score
Your age on you info says 25, FYI.
But, back on track, very first thing I did when I got my truck last year was Cold Air Intake. Gotta let this monster breath! And then exhaust to make it sound and exhale better. These mods IMO where more important than upgrading the already luxurious sound system.
By the way, unless you need to shake the houses of the street your driving down, are subs really necessary? Nobody really cares about your music, and sure as hell doesn't need it to be loud and super bassey. I never quite understood why people put them in anyway. :emotions122:
Anyway, sorry to rant. I'm totally being hypocritical since I like to blast my trucks radio, too. :hands:

OP
OP
Regency

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your age on you info says 25, FYI.
But, back on track, very first thing I did when I got my truck last year was Cold Air Intake. Gotta let this monster breath! And then exhaust to make it sound and exhale better. These mods IMO where more important than upgrading the already luxurious sound system.
By the way, unless you need to shake the houses of the street your driving down, are subs really necessary? Nobody really cares about your music, and sure as hell doesn't need it to be loud and super bassey. I never quite understood why people put them in anyway. :emotions122:
Anyway, sorry to rant. I'm totally being hypocritical since I like to blast my trucks radio, too. :hands:

Yeah I know did that so people wouldn't think I'm just some stupid 15 year old who doesn't know what I'm talking about. But I have the gm performance exhaust already and I'm most likely going to get the oem CAI. And stock hits pretty good for stock but when I turn it up it doesn't hit very hard (atleast as hard as I want it to) so 2 12s would be perfect for me. Haha it's all good we all need to sometimes.

Diabology

What's not good?
Reaction score
Yeah I know did that so people wouldn't think I'm just some stupid 15 year old who doesn't know what I'm talking about. But I have the gm performance exhaust already and I'm most likely going to get the oem CAI. And stock hits pretty good for stock but when I turn it up it doesn't hit very hard (atleast as hard as I want it to) so 2 12s would be perfect for me. Haha it's all good we all need to sometimes.

It sure is a good stress reliever! And I'm sure people here are very open minded about age. Perhaps even a little envious that your picking up the modding bug so early! And maybe a little jealous? :hands:

OP
OP
Regency

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It sure is a good stress reliever! And I'm sure people here are very open minded about age. Perhaps even a little envious that your picking up the modding bug so early! And maybe a little jealous? :hands:

Well that's good to know, haha maybe just maybe btw your truck looks amazing!

Diabology

What's not good?
Reaction score
Well that's good to know, haha maybe just maybe btw your truck looks amazing!

Thanks bro! I love your truck too! Especially those rims! I've put a lot of work into mine, and it's truly all thanks to this forum. PM me if you need any advice! I'm here for ya! :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518