newest little project(vary little)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
hey thanks for the constructive critisizum. I thinks thats how you spell it. When i add in the rest of the lighs. I will be doing a small wise tuck on all the lightsing wires that i put in. Cus right now there kind of all over the place. But i will make it look better.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
never thought of sticking LED's in a fuse holder, but looks good. keep us posted on the underhood LED project. I'd like to throw some under the hood at some point. not really for "show" but to light it up a heck of a lot better under there.

sort of off topic but anyone use the circuit breakers instead of the fuses?

OP
OP
D

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
i do on customer cars. Its some times just alot more cost effective. But for mine. I wanted the cool factor. Along with the fact that i get fuses for free. Yay me

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
i used fuses for the same reason that i dont have to pay for em.
the holder looks good, just not somethin i would do. my boys car had one with a built in led that drove us both crazy to the point where we disabled it. lol

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
it was always on. it got the power from the fuse block. rather annoying. if you can turn em off then its not so bad. lol