Newby here 08 Denali Yukon/Lots of questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
But my light still don’t come on or i can’t cut it off or on and it’***** and miss i still got to get it fixed
Welcome
If the element is working ( your seat has heat) but the light on the switch doesn’t Illuminate or pressing it doesn’t turn the heat off, that means the fuse is fine and most likely it’s the switch. Check gmpartsdirect for a part # then plug # that into internet to find best price.... or check local junkyards to see if you can find a replacement..... only problem that way is the switch does go bad so you may get another bad one.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Iowa.

Can’t add much to the conversation since you’ve gotten some good feedback/advice already.

I would vote to keep the AutoLevel working and go with Arnott. Their AS-2708’s will also keep your AutoRide functioning. The AS-2700’s will just maintain your AutoLevel. I would also plan on replacing the AutoLevel compressor as well. Yeah it will set you back $500 to do shocks and compressor, but I feel it’s worth it. You bought a premium SUV so things will cost a little more.

What color door handle do you need? I have a brown (Cocoa) drivers side handle listed in the parts for sale section I’m trying to get out of my toolbox.