Newbie intro, 6" RC lift, 22 OEM chrome, 35" MTs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon. More pics please. Nice looking rig.

Where in KC, Mo? I am originally from north of the river in Gladstone and I still have a brother back there in Parkville. High school for me in Excelsior Springs.

Hopefully the salt has not attacked that rig yet and you can keep it cleaned off.

OP
OP
DADW4GN

DADW4GN

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon. More pics please. Nice looking rig.

Where in KC, Mo? I am originally from north of the river in Gladstone and I still have a brother back there in Parkville. High school for me in Excelsior Springs.

Hopefully the salt has not attacked that rig yet and you can keep it cleaned off.

Thanks!

I'm in Shawnee. Yeah, I'm going to have to keep up on the undercarriage for sure. I'll get more photos in the next few days. Waiting on pair of backordered amp steps and a few odds and ends

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Outstanding looking truck!

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heck yea man that is a killer setup! Always wondered how it would look, but have never seen it!

Any rubbing issues? Looks like you have spacers for the wheels...what size?

More pics please!

OP
OP
DADW4GN

DADW4GN

Reaction score
Heck yea man that is a killer setup! Always wondered how it would look, but have never seen it!

Any rubbing issues? Looks like you have spacers for the wheels...what size?

More pics please!

No spacers, but the OEM 22s definitely stick out a bit (I actually really like the look). Definitely needs some more trimming of the front bumper/valence, and most likely a slight norcal mod in the back of the front wheel wells. I'm digging into that on Friday and will post pics of what I trim and mod.

Just waiting on AMP power steps. Ordered those about 3 weeks ago but they are on back order. After that will just drive it.

Few more pics, nothing new really:

20201116_194034.jpg 20201116_194335.jpg 20201116_195301.jpg 20201116_195310.jpg 20201116_195250.jpg

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So nice, I love it!

But, when you say “OEM” wheels, are you referring to a brand, or actual factory wheels? There is just no way those are factory offset wheels with no spacers.

This pictures makes them look like they are sticking out a few inches further than factory 22’s...

FBE933A9-A260-475A-87F7-7FCB1AE5F2EA.jpeg

aducknut

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No way those are “real oem 22”. GM doesn’t have a offset like that unless you have spacers

It’s definitely a good looking ride though I like it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts