Newbie Here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dianna84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, found the forum doing some research on my GMC Yukon XL. Always been a Chevy or GMC girl, sold my F-350 and bought myself a 02' GMC Yukon XL 4x4for 3k.

I love to work on vehicles and I cant run to my dad anymore for advice, so I seek help here with some more experienced peeps. :Handshake:

I love my SUV and it needs alot of TLC.

Attachments

• th_yukonxl.jpg
    th_yukonxl.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 29

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site:cheers:
Lots of cool people and info here about your truck.

OP
OP
dianna84

dianna84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks, i seen lots of info on the site last nite, gonna keep digging see what else i find

OP
OP
dianna84

dianna84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
1500 I plan to lower...but my i ran into another issue. One of my lights went out, went to autozone and bought new ones. I went to install them and i noticed a piece wasn't connected, so being a girl and curious I connected them and I had some sweet lights. I got my cash back and was happy.

PROBLEM: 1 week later my battery (which is 1 month old) is now dead, i removed my alternator today and my battery. battery is dead alternator is good.
Got the battery put humpty back together and it works, but can it be the lights which are after market draining my battery?????

HID Ballast-

Attachments

• Picture64.jpg
    Picture64.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Picture65.jpg
    Picture65.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Picture66.jpg
    Picture66.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Picture67.jpg