Newbie here. Have a ‘03 Tahoe Z71. Traded my ‘04 Avalanche for it almost 10 years ago.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jim Z71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Recently FINALLY started doing some upgrades and other stuff that needed to be done. With the price of Tahoes now, putting 4K or so into one I have had this long seems cheap. Especially with just over 127k miles on it. All fluids changed to synthetic. New brakes, calipers, hoses, belts, and several other things. Just installed Rough Country leveling kit with shocks and iWS gloss black spokes. 17x9 -12 offset. Already had 285 70s on the stock wheels, so put them on the new ones. Really changed the look of it for the better! Been on here a little while, just not much chance to post anything.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

More pics of the truck, please.

OP
OP
Jim Z71

Jim Z71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks ScottyBoy! It’s great you’ve been able to protect it from hurricanes all these years. I live in Florence, Al way up in the NW corner. More of a tornado area, but we do get the occasional hurricane remnants coming through from the coast.
The price of the newer Tahoes does provide a great incentive to hang on to one you know. I calculated what the 2021 equivalent Z71 to mine would be and it came to almost 81k!!!!!! Needless to say, I like my ‘03 even more!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094