Newbie From MI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

09_BLK GMC

Reaction score
Just wanted to stop in and say Hi everyone! I've been registered for a while but never posted anything. I purchased a new Tahoe for my wife back in 2011 thinking she would let me do things to it, but that didn't workout...LOL. So now after buying her an 2018 explorer (tahoes and yukons are getting crazy price wise) I now get to take over the tahoe as my daily. Now I can start doing things to it that I've been wanting to do for a few years now. LOL!! Well that's my story, hope to learn alot from you guys on this forum as I see/read alot of threads with alot knowledge.

Thank you!!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, 09.

This is a GREAT forum, especially if/when (and it sounds like 'when') you want to make alterations to your truck. The level of expertise of the members of this forum, and more important, their willingness to share information and their experiences, is HUGE. You will find this forum and its members to be invaluable to you in your future 'mod' endeavors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne