Newbie 2007 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is a pic, second from the right??? I pushed it with the key on and its little light did NOT come on?? I looked in the under hood fuse box and #7, WS washer, has a good fuse in it. Where else should I look to see if my washer fluid heater is working??View attachment 238590
When they disabled the system on my 2007 and gave me my $100, they cut the wire going to the heater and put a heat shrink cap over the wire. Poke around your washer fluid tank and see if there is a stray cable that goes nowhere. The heater was on the tank itself, if I recall correctly and I believe they pulled them because the heater would get too hot and possibly melt the tank.

Bigshawn

Reaction score
I have a 2001 gmc yukon slt with a box in the same place and I believe mine is the cruise control module. Could be something different on yours being newer but I'm pretty sure that's what it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts