Newb /2021 Tahoe Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krisvan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
View attachment 355518Hello everyone,

New Tahoe z71 owner, this is the first Tahoe I have owned. I look forward to meeting y’all and contributing to the forum.

Just crossed 1K on the odometer, literally bought the thing off the train from Texas. Profile pic is the truck when it was finally all put together at the dealer receiving yard. Truck has a Sept. build date, and I bought it the first week of October.

I love the new IRS, I am 5’ 11” and rode in the back for a 60 mile trip just to see how comfortable it was and it is leaps and bounds better in ride quality. I had a 2015 suburban and got car sick the one time I rode in the 3rd row seat. I love the fact that the middle row buckets adjust front to back for extra leg room for the third row.

I also have the panoramic sunroof and it is awesome. A buddy of mine that has an AT4 Yukon advised that I tint it because you can sometimes still feel the sun/heat when the sun is directly over head through the cover. I didn’t wait to experience it for my self so I had all the windows and sunroof UV tinted.

I also hid a Roku stick inside the console for the kidos, I like the streaming capability of the RSE. (For the kids) I pull the rear cover back on the console and slipped it into the console.

I am having a hard time adjusting to the button shifter and parking break, but it is what it is. That’s about my only gripe.

Newb,

Kris

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from NYC&Miami!

Excellent choice! Nice find on the Train!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01