New

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I‘m guessing you want to see a picture of my solid 6... odometer digits?
Just pictures of the Denali! Outside pictures, inside pictures. You said “She sold it on a Monday evening and I found this 08 Yukon Denali on Thursday. 122,000 miles and kept super clean.” but then you didn’t post any pictures of it!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Zero8 Yukon

Zero8 Yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Pretty clean rig. I’m not a fan of those tail lights though. Headlights could stand to be polished clear again too. I think those 2 issues would make a big difference on the looks. Nice truck.

agreed on the tail lights. I polished the piss out of the headlights and what’s left seems to be inside. I’m thinking the wheels aren’t the originals. Build sheet calls for 18” and these are 20”.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
agreed on the tail lights. I polished the piss out of the headlights and what’s left seems to be inside. I’m thinking the wheels aren’t the originals. Build sheet calls for 18” and these are 20”.
a lot of the Denali's had the wheels swapped out by the dealer, mine shows the same thing which is why the speedo is off by a couple mph

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne