New Z71 in Georgia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GeauxTahoeGeaux

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Morning Everyone,

I’m a new Summit White 2021 Chevy Tahoe (Z71 trim with air suspension) owner in Georgia.

I had a long couple of weeks trying to find a new Tahoe in Georgia. Almost all of them were sold when they showed up and if they weren’t sold, they were not what I was looking for in a new SUV that I plan to drive a lot for work. With that said, I finally found what I was looking for at Jim Ellis Chevrolet in Atlanta. I had a really good experience there and happy to share the information of the salesman and sales manager I worked with. Feel free to message me and I can pass it along.

I came from a Toyota Land Cruiser (which I still love and will keep). I absolutely love my Land Cruiser but unfortunately Toyota hasn’t updated the new Land Cruiser to compete with some of the Tahoe technology I found important.

I’m not a big modifier of vehicles. I usually like to upgrade the tires and add some simple accessories. With that said, I do enjoy connecting with a group of like-minded people. So, here I am!

Hopefully i can learn a lot from the group and provide some information or assistance a long the way!

912781D8-0723-49CD-8454-CBB6AD8E4EC1.jpeg

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Matt!

Nice Tahoe! Excellent choice. Have friends in Atlanta,Dallas and off Exit 1 [I-95] in Saint Mary Georgia.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Nice looking truck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore