New Yukon owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Saltydog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really nice looking rig. By far my favorite GM color! I just scored that exact set of wheels on Memorial Day weekend and have them mounted on my 2006 Denali. Really neat looking wheel! I like them a lot! They look great on your truck!
Thanks! However the wife wants different wheels, so I am on the hunt to find some she likes.....

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! However the wife wants different wheels, so I am on the hunt to find some she likes.....
They’ll go quick on FB marketplace if you sell them. Lol. That’s how I got mine. Same thing. The gal wanted 22s on hers, but her ordered truck showed up at the dealer and wheels were 6 weeks out. She was quite upset as she had said she’d already waited like 6 months for her truck to even get built. So the dealer put that set of 20s on cuz they had them on hand and she took delivery of her truck. And then went and got 22 OEM reps from a wheel shop she knew and then turned around and sold the 20s, to me as it were.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons