New Yukon owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Saltydog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wife and I just picked up a 2021 Yukon SLT 4x4. So far we are loving it, despite the little issues that have come up. (Dealer should be able to fix)

Looking forward to learning more about These GMs :)

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
The ice and I just picked up a 2021 Yukon SLT 4x4. So far we are loving it, despite the little issues that have come up. (Dealer should be able to fix)

Looking forward to learning more about These GMs :)
Issues already? Little or not it's still a brand new vehicle.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon. Did you mean "the wife and I" instead of "the ice and I"? I am sure you did but I had to ask.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.

OP
OP
S

Saltydog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Issues already? Little or not it's still a brand new vehicle.
Yeah not thrilled, but it is what it.

The Radio lost all AM/FM reception and the Power console lid has gotten jammed and now is all sliding around(That seems to be an issue with these power consoles)

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Saltydog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.
Thanks! I plan to be on here regularly. I did own a 2016 GMC eAssist Serria for about 4 years and it was a rather reliable truck. My only real gripe was with the 8sp trans, what horrible logic GM programmed into it.

I need to clean up the Yukon and get some pics, it just has been a bit crazy and super hot.

I did have the windows tinted with ceramic tint and that has made a big difference in heat transfer.

I also order some all-weather mats, as my littles are gross:p

OP
OP
S

Saltydog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon. Did you mean "the wife and I" instead of "the ice and I"? I am sure you did but I had to ask.
I sure did and thanks for catching that :) My fingers move faster than my brain. It is fixed now.

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thanks! I plan to be on here regularly. I did own a 2016 GMC eAssist Serria for about 4 years and it was a rather reliable truck. My only real gripe was with the 8sp trans, what horrible logic GM programmed into it.

I need to clean up the Yukon and get some pics, it just has been a bit crazy and super hot.

I did have the windows tinted with ceramic tint and that has made a big difference in heat transfer.

I also order some all-weather mats, as my littles are gross:p
Never heard of an eAssist Sierra before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
labans