New to thread - 99 Barn door Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jobewankenobi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New to the forum. In process of selling my first gen VW TDI - classmate jokingly told me he would sell me his old Yukon for 800 bucks. Minnesota vehicle, so obvious surface rust around wheel wells. She is fully loaded and runs GREAT. Plenty of power and half as quiet as my TDI. Needs a detail and only other thing I know about is: Previous owner "Crimped off" the rear AC lines(reportedly) and now leaks refrigerant. Expecting a full AC replacement, but maybe will get lucky. Planning mild overland and raptor lining it after fixing the rust areas. 20220922_172216.jpg
20220922_172234.jpg
20221008_123008.jpg

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

@OR VietVet loves barn door trucks.

OP
OP
J

jobewankenobi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can't beat that for $800. Welcome from NJ. How's the interior look?
No tears in the All leather interior. Used 2 complete packs of Armor All disinfectant wipes on the steering wheel before they came away clean. Headline is in great shape. I got a Vacuum extractor and a steam cleaner as a gift last year, so interior detailing is coming soon.

Donf

Reaction score
800 bucks???
Heck boy, my wife can spend that a year on purses! And you can haul a LOT more stuff that she can in those purses.

Nice, always liked that green.

SilverSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking forward to view your progress...

the more I see/read threads like this, the more I think some of the low mile ones I've seen are far too much money...but... ;)

Bill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal