New to the forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the plug/wires changd at 134k miles (they were original) and my Highway mpg went up at least 1 mpg.....

Congrats- I picked up my Denali at 134k miles. I have replaced the air compressor.... ugh. But dealer wanted 900 bux. I did it for 290.

OP
OP
Millennium Falcon

Millennium Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the plug/wires changd at 134k miles (they were original) and my Highway mpg went up at least 1 mpg.....

Congrats- I picked up my Denali at 134k miles. I have replaced the air compressor.... ugh. But dealer wanted 900 bux. I did it for 290.
Hi, avalonandl. I replaced my air compressor and rear shocks earlier this year. The bags on my shocks were completely shredded which tells me they were the original shocks still on the vehicle at 190k miles. I found an Arnott compressor at Buy Auto Parts for $220 and bought acdelco shocks from Amazon. I bought the pair for the cost of one from the dealership.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, yeah! Always have been. My wife, too. She decided on the name, so I got her a seatbelt cover that looks like Chewbacca's bandolier and a sticker for the back glass that says "This vehicle made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs." License plate frame that says "never tell me the odds" is coming soon.
I was waiting to hear those quotes lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9