New to the forum, check out the rig!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drummin1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome! I had a 2002 Yukon before my current 2011. Loved that thing....til I rolled it!

Oh Kee Pah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WELCOME!

I'm pretty new to the Forum too but have found some great info here. Folks seem extremely knowledgeable and willing to help.
I purchased my 2015 Tahoe LTZ in FEB 2018 and have been working on a similar project - blackout & over landing.
Here's a current photo of my truck after I picked it up from the chrome trim blackout job yesterday afternoon. Waiting on my wheel to wheel N-Fab Nerf Steps to arrive (gloss black).

Next up - debadging of chrome "TAHOE"s and "LTZ"s

I'm still in a major personal debate regarding leveling &/or lifting. I've got a CPO vehicle so really wary about messing around with items that will bite me down the road in terms of warranty work. BUT...I love the look of a 4" lift that allows you to run 33"+ tires. Going to Vegas this weekend, so maybe I'll hit it big and come home with enough $ to just pull the trigger and put the Tahoe up in the air!

FUN & SAFE TREKKING

MyTruck v3 - 4.2019 aFront.JPG

OP
OP
Gamzzz

Gamzzz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
WELCOME!

I'm pretty new to the Forum too but have found some great info here. Folks seem extremely knowledgeable and willing to help.
I purchased my 2015 Tahoe LTZ in FEB 2018 and have been working on a similar project - blackout & over landing.
Here's a current photo of my truck after I picked it up from the chrome trim blackout job yesterday afternoon. Waiting on my wheel to wheel N-Fab Nerf Steps to arrive (gloss black).

Next up - debadging of chrome "TAHOE"s and "LTZ"s

I'm still in a major personal debate regarding leveling &/or lifting. I've got a CPO vehicle so really wary about messing around with items that will bite me down the road in terms of warranty work. BUT...I love the look of a 4" lift that allows you to run 33"+ tires. Going to Vegas this weekend, so maybe I'll hit it big and come home with enough $ to just pull the trigger and put the Tahoe up in the air!

FUN & SAFE TREKKING

View attachment 220687

Hell yeah man. Those hoes look sweet with a little lift and 33's stuffed under there! Nice ride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972