new to the forum - 2008 Yukon SSV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homercomm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New to the forum, hope to gain some useful info and assistance when needed. Just picked up a new to me, one owner, 2008 Yukon SSV with only 48K on it. Stock other than an added car play compatible head unit I added. Any suggestions on better speakers? Non Bose on board, and its poor audio quality at best, in my opinion.

Thanks !
-Homer

Attachments

• car 140.jpg
    car 140.jpg
    736.8 KB · Views: 2

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Homer!

Don't forget to check out the SSV-PPV section. Please ask your speaker question in the Audio--Electronic section. Thanks.

Nice find on your low mileage 08 SSV Yukon!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Nice low mileage find.

Regarding sound system recommendations, I suggest that you go to a decent car/truck audio store and listen to different speakers at different price points. When you find a set of speakers that sound great to your liking and fits your budget, then shop around for price. Crutchfield should be in your list of possible suppliers, once you find the speaker (and head units and amps), as their prices are competitive, and they will recommend the proper interface unit for a head unit to preserve any steering wheel controls, etc, if you also purchase a head unit.