New To Me 2017 Tahoe Premier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RSN NVSN

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am out of Nebraska and drove to Ohio to pickup this unicorn I found this weekend. 2017 Tahoe Premier with only 15K miles on it. The rare color Blue Velvet Metallic looks so amazing in the sunlight! This was an executive GM vehicle and it is extremely clean. No one has ever sat in the back seat. This is my 2nd Tahoe and I love it. Just wanted to share.

2017 Tahoe.jpg 2017 Tahoe2.jpg

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great. Where in Ohio did you buy it?

OP
OP
RSN NVSN

RSN NVSN

Reaction score
Looks great. Where in Ohio did you buy it?

Thank you. I bought it from Joseph Cadillac of Dublin. They are the only dealership group in the country to offer Lifetime Warranty on all their used vehicles! Yes you read that right...LIFETIME WARRANTY...on engine and transmission!!!

I will buy all future used vehicles from them. Very professional staff and take care of all your needs.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your Tahoe!! Looks awesome

Thank you. I bought it from Joseph Cadillac of Dublin. They are the only dealership group in the country to offer Lifetime Warranty on all their used vehicles! Yes you read that right...LIFETIME WARRANTY...on engine and transmission!!!

I will buy all future used vehicles from them. Very professional staff and take care of all your needs.

I wish Joseph Cadillac was located in Florida or NYC.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pick-up. I agree that is a sharp color that you don’t see a lot of.

So you reside in Nebraska, drove to Ohio AND Drove back? Wow.

Curious how this Life Time Warranty works with the Ohio based dealer and you living in Nebraska? You obviously won’t be driving to Ohio for routine maintenance...

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Negative about the only dealer with lifetime warranty. McCluskey in Cincinnati dies it as well. The only caveat is scheduled service has he done by them. No worries since they are 20 minutes from my house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe