New to forum and new to my Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phisher

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm Phisher. I recently bought a 2002 Yukon and wasn't quite impressed with the stereo so replacing with one of my own issue I'm having is what I see quite often so I'm just here to discuss that and see if I can get any help thanks guys

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm Phisher. I recently bought a 2002 Yukon and wasn't quite impressed with the stereo so replacing with one of my own issue I'm having is what I see quite often so I'm just here to discuss that and see if I can get any help thanks guys
Welcome to the forum Phisher! What are your other plans with the Yukon?

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Phisher!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Regarding upgrading the stereo, take a look at Crutchfield.com, and see if you like any of the head units that Crutchfield says will fit your truck. Kenwood and Pioneer head units are popular here on the Forum, but other brands make good head units as well.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome from the Denver area! We're all kinda high; some from altitude, others from Mary Jane, some from both.

OP
OP
Phisher

Phisher

Reaction score
Welcome from the Denver area! We're all kinda high; some from altitude, others from Mary Jane, some from both.
Lol I'm originally from woodland Park so I know a little bit about the altitude Jane LOL I miss the front range

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons