New To Forum..2015 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaPabear55

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I purchased a 2015 Tahoe about 2 months ago with only 38k miles on it. I recently started having rough ride issues in the front and notice the rear sitting up high. After some research and learning a bit about the MRC and how expensive it is to replace, my question is, is there anything I can do or try before I start replacing these parts? I now have 44k on the Tahoe.
My second question is, are the back shocks air ride and the front MRC? TIA.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the for from Oregon.

Best is to hope a mod or admin will move this question from :Introduction" to the 2015-2020 section and can maybe split these two questions in to the correct threads for rough idle and the other in a suspension section for the other. Will get way better responses there.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Regarding your suspension issue, there are alternatives to the OEM suspension that change the suspension to a passive suspension. A number of folks here have use Arnott passive shocks as replacements for their trucks.

Do you have any diagnostic tools that may help you diagnose your suspension issue? That would be helpful to you in avoiding purchasing any unnecessary replacement parts.