New Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I checked every site I could find for pricing, and no matter where the Defender LTXs are 209.99 per. Was going to buy from tirerack.com and pick them up for a $64 discount. I checked Sam's Club tonight and they're on sale for $730 for a set and $60 to install. Just put my order in.
Take that quote to discount tire now! They match (plus you can get a rebate from their cc) and you owe them for all those free rotations...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

fastscirocco

Reaction score
Take that quote to discount tire now! They match (plus you can get a rebate from their cc) and you owe them for all those free rotations...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I called my local Discount Tire and told them about Sam's Club sale; they confirmed it online and price matched without requiring a written quote.
He also told me Discount Tire is having a big sale Labor day weekend with almost the same savings.

I'm getting new tires on my 2014 GMC Yukon XL Denali on Saturday!

OP
OP
Tarryl Madison

Tarryl Madison

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The sale at Sam's is $160 off a set of 4, or $680 total

Belle Tire (Indiana, Ohio and Michigan) price matches and has a $70 rebate from Michelin, a $60 rebate from Belle Tire and another $70 rebate for using their credit card.

Care to guess where I'm going now...?

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The sale at Sam's is $160 off a set of 4, or $680 total

Belle Tire (Indiana, Ohio and Michigan) price matches and has a $70 rebate from Michelin, a $60 rebate from Belle Tire and another $70 rebate for using their credit card.

Care to guess where I'm going now...?

During the purchase, be sure the manufacturing dates match all 4 !!

Mtnman-87

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Newbie Here, got 03 Yukon XL and going to put ‘10 Denali wheels when it’s time for new tires. I’ve got Michelin Defenders on the wife’s 4Runner and are very happy with them as are many of you are as well. I’ve got an itch to try the new Nitto 420V’s they are supposedly for bigger / heavier vehicles?Just not sure about them in the 2 times it snows here in East TN. Has anyone ran them or any input? Thanks

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Newbie Here, got 03 Yukon XL and going to put ‘10 Denali wheels when it’s time for new tires. I’ve got Michelin Defenders on the wife’s 4Runner and are very happy with them as are many of you are as well. I’ve got an itch to try the new Nitto 420V’s they are supposedly for bigger / heavier vehicles?Just not sure about them in the 2 times it snows here in East TN. Has anyone ran them or any input? Thanks

Welcome Shawn, you can get Defenders in an LT tire, the P-Metrics are also heavier construction, I think a B-Load if memory serves.

Intimidator3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I going crazy or have the prices on these tires gone way up? You guys were getting them for $700 in August, but I just looked at Sam's Club, Tirerack and DiscountTire and they are all around $1,000 for a set.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts