New tail lites best protection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01subCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm ordering some new tails for my suburban and I'm looking for the best wax,sealant,or chemical protection to keep them looking new for a long time.something to keep them from fading.ill wash it on the regular but I just want some added protection.ill start using something as soon as I get them so I can keep that new look for years to come.probably do the same for my headlamps since there newer too.let me no what you guys use an how it's holding up please.

Nickfire20

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I use Adams polishes. His longest lasting wax type protection is called, Paint Sealant, it lasts 6-8 months. But i also use his H2O Guard and Gloss, which boosts protection and lasts 2 months. Im sorta obsessed with detailing my cars. Feel free to ask anything you would like. If i dont know the answer ill ask around. They also have forums. http://www.adamsforums.com/

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sand and clear them. The only thing I would know of as they're plastic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11