New Tahoe Owner with a few questions/concerns

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TNJYOUNG

TNJYOUNG

Reaction score
So I did finally troubleshoot the rear washer motor. It turns out the motor is pumping loud, but the fluid is coming out somewhere behind the driver's side front wheel. I'm sure it is a broken hose. I may look to fix this myself tomorrow while off.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I did finally troubleshoot the rear washer motor. It turns out the motor is pumping loud, but the fluid is coming out somewhere behind the driver's side front wheel. I'm sure it is a broken hose. I may look to fix this myself tomorrow while off.

Sounds like the exact same problem I had. The fluid isn't originating behind the driver's side front, that's just where it makes it's way out once it runs down from the separated water line. Pop the hood and watch while someone hits the switch.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Good news, u can still shop for a better, less expensive S/C. All the other bullets can be dodged if you can find one that might cover the AFM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cycho

Reaction score
Nice looking 2013 you have! We bought an LTZ a few months ago. The passenger side window does end the down cycle with a thump! The others less so. Our windshield washer fluid line came loose in the back so I just put it back together and it's been good since. The inside driver door handle is broken on ours as well, that is the most annoying thing to me so far. At first I never noticed the air compressor coming on but now I do. It's pretty muffled but sounds like one of those little cigarette lighter spare pumps. The hill downshifting startled me at first but I read the manual to discover it was a good thing. It's a really good feature when towing in trailer mode!

My only regret is not buying one years ago! Well I do have a slight regret of not buying a newer Tahoe but for the price the 2013 will have to do. I could do with a little more power and better cooling when towing but I have towed with several vehicles through the years and it's as good as any of them so I shouldn't complain.

Get an owners manual and enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekahgentry

Latest posts