New tahoe owner, vin question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fiveseven15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hello all
Just picked up an 05 tahoe with what i assume is the PPV package. any way to find out specifically which packages it came with? are all of the PPV designated Z56, or is that a separate package

picked up an 05 with 115k for $4k. for some reason it has rear AC, and some other options i didnt think came on police vehicles (like rear audio controls)

anyone able to fill me in or point me in the right direction to find out what it actually has or is supposed to come with?

another thing is the rear windows seem to be locked out. the switches do not move at all. it makes sense being a police car, but is it possible to get the rear power windows working? do they come with the motors/regulators or is it empty in the door, and if so, is it possible to get them working with the standard window switches?

thanks in advance for any help, this is my first GM vehicle and still trying to get to know it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal