New Tahoe owner from Wilmington, NC.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max2013

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey there, new guy here in Wilmington, NC. Not new to Chevy and GM but new to the Tahoe. Put my deposit down, on a 2022 Premier, back in mid-December 2021. It got ordered in late Feb 2022 and I picked it up in late Sept 2022. I am happy with it so far. My OnStar & internet hotspot stopped working so I am working on that. I will let you know how that turns out. I have made a few changes to the audio system as well. I’ll post what I am doing with that in the Electronics section. Hope to be able to make some contributions to the forum, especially if I discover anything new that hasn’t already been covered.
image.jpg

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and we look forward to your input. Nice rig!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from NYC&Miami Beach! Excellent choice!

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That battleship was a favorite of mine too. Pretty amazing. To the OP, what did you upgrade on your audio system? Could that have affected the digital equipment? Might run into warranty issues with that. I'm liking that Tahoe!

luvHarleys

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome
Born and raised in Wilmington; drafted into the miltary then made a career of the Army, which left me in Texas. My sisters and families still in the Wilmington area.
Was back home in late September and able to catch up with family and lifelong friends. Love the city and the state!
Personally, I’ve been driving Suburbans since 1988, and Chevy autos before the Burbs, selling the last Burb just a couple years ago.
Have a 2019 Tahoe, and will be looking in the next years for a 3.0 Duramax Tahoe, or a Burb if that what it takes to get a 3.0.
Who knows, I may re-retire to NC at a future time. As it is, takes me 20hrs to get home; ~5hrs just to get out of Texas, more if I drive 75 or less…lol….
Welcome!

Last edited:

luvHarleys

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Also, I’d note, when I was in elementary school at Sunset Park Elementary, all the kids were donating nickels, dimes or quarters to hep bring the Battleship NC home to NC and Wilmington.
So in a way, I am part owner of the ship ….probably 1 small bolt…lol