New Tahoe build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Just picked up this Ltz Tahoe I’m starting to build
So far I’ve only changed what I had laying around so i went ahead and ran led fogs and headlights running lights and put a billet bow tie on with a z71 emblem in the grille.
Coming next week I ordered
Clear headlights
Smoked led taillights
3” bilstein lift struts
Drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads
Weather techs
Rain guards
I’m going to slap the 20x12 rollers I got laying around on the 275 streets off the Ltz 20s for the time being until I order some wheels
Still a lot to do I’ll post some pics when I get the parts in next week and get em on
97b559272702725c2e5cf63f3ad8cf99.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Nice looking rig. Can't wait to see the transformation.

We recommend that you put all your rig(s) info in your signature so we all don’t have to guess at year, make, model, engine size, trans, rear axle locker…….etc. While you may have posted pertinent info in your first post, you may forget to do it again and the info is needed by us anyway. Makes it way easier on all members that attempt to help, to have that info right up front. It is also recommended that you take a pic of your RPO codes, on the inside cover of the glove box, and post that image in your signature. All this info will greatly help those that will try to help with a problem.

If there is any other info, like upgrades, mods or recent mechanical/maintenance work done, that would be helpful in any post as well. Too many times a question is asked by the poster and after about 10 responses we find out that the poster has done recent work to attempt to fix the problem or work that was done that SEEMS not related to the problem.

OP
OP
Trey Hardy

Trey Hardy

Reaction score
Thanks buddy just starting off with the basics looking forward to the lift struts and if the 20x12 will fit with the streets if not I got a leveling kit I might throw on to give it that extra inch or two the bilstein struts I ordered are adjustable 0-2 or 0-3” lift I believe so we will see how they do

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Hopefully, you will keep us all updated on your planned mods and their implementations. I'm sure that there will be items that you encounter and resolve that will add to our collective knowledge base.

OP
OP
Trey Hardy

Trey Hardy

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Hopefully, you will keep us all updated on your planned mods and their implementations. I'm sure that there will be items that you encounter and resolve that will add to our collective knowledge base.
Oh yea I plan on debadging it also this coming week if I have time I do ALL my work MYSELF other than alignment and exhaust stuff and custom tuning anything else I do myself because I don’t trust the shops around home plus more money saved means MORE TRUCK PARTS

OP
OP
Trey Hardy

Trey Hardy

Reaction score
Man, do I love when a plan comes together. Do the work yourself, save the money, buy new parts.......that is a plan.
Good to hear some positive comments back I had guys doggin my truck on another forum and I’m over Here like “I thought this was to show your builds and your own creation not to talk smack and run off at the mouth”

OP
OP
Trey Hardy

Trey Hardy

Reaction score
In my opinion it don’t matter what anyone else thinks or says everyone has a preference and a vision and they should build THEIR DREAM not someone else’s...

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
There is always gonna be someone that thinks they have the perfect build on their own rig and unless you do the same to yours, then you are COMPLETELY WRONG and need to be chastised and talked down to. Hell, I got crap, not here, about my wheels choice on my rig. All those people that did will never ride in my rig and I don't give two ***** about what they say.

Who was it or what site was it that talked smack to you?

OP
OP
Trey Hardy

Trey Hardy

Reaction score
Gm full-size I believe I told the wife i made a account for my truck stuff and within the first day I had to block 3 people over them just wanting to be a online badass and stay up all night talking shit. It started because there was a thread on post a truck you can’t stop looking at so I posted my own because I don’t care about anyone else’s stuff I look at my own and create my own vision not copy or go off someone else’s well I guess I was supposed to post someone else’s vehicle other than my own then they went to my truck build thread and started doggin every single thing about it and every comment I made on any other thread lol just ignorant people being immature

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu