New system options

Which setup should i get?

• Pioneer TS-W308D2

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Mmats P3.0

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TahoeGoBoom

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
I'm really thinkin mmats. plus theyre local, so that helps. they recently made it a protected line tho, so i've gotta pull some strings to get em. I may just hold off for a while and just do 4.. but this damn single 12 sony needs to go. Or i do a single speaker system. theres too many options. feel free to throw out options, im open to ideas. the only thing i really cant do is alpine, cuz i dont think we get alpine anymore.

OP
OP
TahoeGoBoom

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
i went kicker for my subs with a kicker 550 amp and couln t be more happy

thats exactly why i wont do kicker. lol. everyone and theyre brother down here seems to have em.

anyway, I think im gonna end up doing 4 MMATS P2.0 or 2.5 10"s in a bandpass. I figure its time to change it up. Hopefully I can get some big jobs and it'll be done before summers end.

BigRed96

Reaction score
ive been happy with the solobarics...but then again i got them for a steal..i just like that ive pushed these subs to their limits and 3 years later they still pound hard as ever....but as for you i dont know what the mm...things are. i know of pioneer and i know their relatively cheap...by the way sorry to hear about ur shit getting jacked..as if its not hard enough out their rite now somone feels the need to steal someone elses shit..that just pisses me right the **** off!!!!!

OP
OP
TahoeGoBoom

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
ive been happy with the solobarics...but then again i got them for a steal..i just like that ive pushed these subs to their limits and 3 years later they still pound hard as ever....but as for you i dont know what the mm...things are. i know of pioneer and i know their relatively cheap...by the way sorry to hear about ur shit getting jacked..as if its not hard enough out their rite now somone feels the need to steal someone elses shit..that just pisses me right the **** off!!!!!

yea, it was a heartbreaking moment. luckily they didnt get my amp, but it still sucks. I was thinking L7s, but if im gonna spend the money, I'd rather not have something everyone has. btw, Mmats is high end stuff. the P3.0 is louder and cleaner bass than an L7 IF you know how to build a box. the P2 is only about 70 each for me, so 4 doesnt break the bank. but since i have to run them at 2 ohm, i'm gonna lose some output on the amp. I'll only be able to get 1800 rms out of it. It all depends on the price of the P2.5s.

on a brighter note, I had to recarpet a box today, and the guys cousin came over and said he wanted us to take all the system out of his car and we could have it. He needed room for groceries. Everything was old school JBL stuff. 2 amps, a new MTW crossover, stinger cap, and my new temp system, 2 JBLs in a bandbass. its not great, but it beats the sony. I'll post up some pics of some of the stuff we've been doin later. the internet connection in this room sucks. (hence why my post count isnt rising at a fast rate.)

UWMlax15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do they still make Audiobahn? I've got the same 12's and mono since I was a junior in high school, although maybe listening to country has something to do with that haha.