New system options

Which setup should i get?

• Pioneer TS-W308D2

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Mmats P3.0

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
So my old system go jacked, and as RT puts it, yes its :supergay:

anyway, so I've got some options lined up and i'm trying to figure out what to do.

the pioneers are cheap, and i know they'll do what i need them to do. i know theyre loud, and i know they sound good.
cost for 4- $260

the mmats, are loud, and pretty, and i can build a bandpass and show em off, but theyre a little more expensive. well, a little overall, but alot individually.
cost for 2- $350

I debated some other stuff, kicker, dbdrive, pioneer premier, but im pretty sure i wanna go with either of these two. my dream is to do 4 mmats in a bandpass, but i dont have 700 bucks to shell out.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
hmm. i always love the sound of quality of everything JL has to make. yes more expensive, but damn do they hold up and sound good. My brother has all JL speakers and tweeters then 2 JL 10s under the seat, and damn does that sound clear and shit, and its dynomatted too. but its sounds crisp.....
I have a JL12 in my grandprix which is hitting ******* a 40x2amp. lol..

OP
OP
TahoeGoBoom

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
i debated JL, but if i do it im getting 2 13W7's, and theyre like 500 a speaker. bleh.

we just did 2 of the p3.0's in my boys honda with a cut through, bandpassed, and its just sick. its so hard to decide. idek which of the 2 setups would be louder..

plus the mmats have the magnet all black chrome.. its so sexy..

but 4 speakers just looks aggressive..

i need help. lmao

and no RT, im not gettin alpines. not enough WOW factor. lmao

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
jls... and damn i hate this 30 second post doo doo stuff

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 20 seconds.

mross

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i love jl's but can't beat the price of pioneers,my work car currently has all pioneer speakers,a 10" sub,alpine head unit and autotek 800 watt amp.sounds pretty good seeing i probably got 600 bucks in it and all was new except amp that i got from brother

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Between Pioneer and Mmats, definitely Mmats. I never really cared for Pioneer subs except for their SPL5000 series.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamThatRiver24