New stopping power for the rear of our Yukon.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I replaced the front brakes on our 04 Yukon Denali a few months ago. I am not a rich guy so I have to do maintenance and upgrades a little at a time...lol Anyway, Below are some pics of the fronts on the truck and also of the rear set up that arrived via the UPS guy this afternoon. Stay tuned for installation pics for the rears.

Front vs old stock
IMG-20111027-00511.jpg
IMG-20111027-00513.jpg

Rears that arrived today
PiperGap-20120302-00637.jpg

Not bad for a total of right at $300 all the way around. especially since I will probably never change them again...:)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are the R1Concepts drilled and slotted rotors and "Ctek" pads. I chose the Ctek because I have heard rave reviews about them and wanted some first hand experience to see if they truly help reduce dusting like I have heard.

OP
OP
Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link, I was gonna do something similar in this thread...lol But since that link is there I guess it's taken care of! Nice write up BTW.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the rears installed and pics loaded up. Installed them, bled the lines and man does this thing stop. Having this set up all the way around is definitely the way to go.

PiperGap-20120317-00668.jpg