New radio.. Pioneer DEH-P5900iB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Just installed a new radio in my truck.. 4door 95 tahoe.. all speakers work great. couple pics of the install. pretty nice headunit. wireless AM/FM antenna(my outside antennas shaved)... ipod control and junk like that..
before

after

sorry for the bad pics.. it was blurry everytime i used the flash.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
No link, but metra makes it, autoworks.. its a pretty nice setup, didnt even need a antenna adapter..

Thanks RT. lol. my hoods open, low ass oil pressure.. theres nothing wrong with that right??

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
pioneers go bad easy. they get real bad engine noise. Its a common thing tho. so at least when it happens, you know what it is. lol

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
well on pioneers its very comon that ppl blow out the rear inputs, they do this by connectiong the RCAs first into the amp then power and ground.. with pioneer headunits and having amps-your supposed to plugs the RCAs LAST after then power, ground and remote stuff has been plugged in. this way the amp doesnt try and ground through the rcas....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9