New Premier!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Hoosier219

Hoosier219

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Stain Steele is nice too. I went with the shadow grey to make the wife happy, but I really like it. It looks blue up close but more grey from farther away.

View attachment 264604
WOW! That looks great! My truck is charcoal gray and we wanted something different so we never even looked for that color with those options. Now I wish we would’ve looked in to it. I like the red a lot also and when we were looking the “deal” we got on it was better than any other we looked into without the red paint upcharge.

SAdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW! That looks great! My truck is charcoal gray and we wanted something different so we never even looked for that color with those options. Now I wish we would’ve looked in to it. I like the red a lot also and when we were looking the deal we got on it was better than any other we looked into without the red paint upcharge.
Thanks! I really think they mis-named the color though becasue it really is more blue than grey. I've had it a couple months now and unfortunately got my first few scratches on the paint. Oh well at least I can stop being so OCD about keeping it perfect going forward.

DxOCD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Congrats! Looks AWESOME!

I would definitely do the front brow tint when you do the front 2 windows Saturday. At first I did not do my front brow on my 2016 Tahoe when I did the front windows but took it back the next day and had them do the front brow.

Welcome from Miami Beach!
Same % as front windows or darker?

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same % as front windows or darker?
I ended up adding more tint to the rear [now 5% in entire rear] then 20% for the front 2 windows and 5% for the brow.

DenaliCountry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 264586 View attachment 264585 View attachment 264584 Just purchased this Tahoe a couple weeks ago and LOVE it so far. So far we have only been getting the check reverse lamp warning and no other problems. Can only hope it stays that way! MSRP was $73,850 and we were able to get it for 65,870 after a Costco rebate, but before a $200 doc fee and tax. Not sure if that’s the “best deal” but we are very happy. Going to get front windows tinted on Saturday. Undecided on whether to get the front brow tint like I’ve had on previous vehicles and loved. Has anyone else had that done? Would like to see what it looks like.
Congrats! I have never been a red car/truck person, but I do love these new "Burgundy" red colors!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
korzone