New ppv won't start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canary2323

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just bought a 2015 ppv Tahoe, 70k Miles , had the starter changed , check battery and everything else . Has been in and out of dealership for last 3 weeks , they say it's a security flaw but as soon as they drop it off again won't start . New battery , is the a security bypass or something? Also is the a wiring guide center console , nothing seems to match up . Any help much appreciated

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, can you give some more details on what the dealer repair order paperwork says they identified as causes and what corrections were done?

The security is so integrated into modern vehicles I doubt you can bypass it.

Wiring in retired police vehicles is oftentimes a challenge in the initial period of owning one, because they screw things up when they cut out all the add on stuff. I use a subscription to Mitchell to access schematics for mine. It’s not very expensive for individual use.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving replies from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum, and others will chime in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast-cheap-right