New PPV suspension, 2 months in...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced all of my old PPV suspension parts with new PPV suspension parts. At first, I thought I made a mistake. The ride was almost as harsh as when I was riding on broken parts. After breaking it in for a couple months, I’m very happy with the choice. It has loosened up just enough to where its a firm ride, but not uncomfortable. It still corners fantastic and takes on-ramps and off-ramps like a sports car. The trucks appearance is semi-civilianized. Center console, car play radio, 8” screen, spot light gone. I have symmetrical holes on the roof where the last agency left in the antenna mounts, so a coupe black rain caps for $3 resolved an otherwise expensive plug and paint procedure.

I still have to get the hole for the spotlight repaired and painted and I still want to black out my grille, but that’s about it. I’m keeping my steel rims and getting softer performance tires, but for what I’m in to this truck for, I’m thrilled. If the engine goes, I’m think gonna drop a 6.2l in it

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you source most of the suspension parts from

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have the part #s so I can cross reference what I have?

OP
OP
Chickensandwich

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stopped in to my local Chevy dealer and got the price and part numbers, then got the parts on eBay. It took about a week to get the parts rather than next day, but I saved hundreds, and most of the parts on eBay came from out of town Chevy dealerships anyway.

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stopped in to my local Chevy dealer and got the price and part numbers, then got the parts on eBay. It took about a week to get the parts rather than next day, but I saved hundreds, and most of the parts on eBay came from out of town Chevy dealerships anyway.

Do you have the part #s?

steve671

Reaction score
Any chance you can post a pic of your invoice so we can see all the part numbers? I just picked up a 2010 PPV and am hoping to never visit the dealer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2