New owner 2021 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Terry Hurlburt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Super sharp, especially the interior ! If I could have ordered, I maybe would have got it also, But in my real world use black is probably best for me. My dealer said I'd never get what I want by ordering, so I watched incoming in a 200 mile radius for 6 months and called on many vehicles. Finally the stars aligned and I caught one the 1st day it was advertised as incoming. 6 calls the same day for it but mine was 1st with cash in hand.
I agree that it has so far highly impressed me with most every function and use. Probably one of the nicest and most comfortable vehicles I have ever owned. Just glides on the road. Space galore. I bought thick Lloyds carpeted mats for 1st 2 rows, as we won't be exposing it to winter slop. Very happy and fit well. Luxurious. Husky rubber liner for behind 2nd row. Not slippery and covers everything.
GM mats get the nod for color match, but are not substantial and just don't impress me for that heavy protective feel when slinging golf clubs and Lowe's home improvement Items in the back.
If there are any negatives I see it is in the connectivity area. GM has you by the ears for data and the My GMC app. Doesn't seem to be a way around paying their price if you want those things. And that doesn't include OnStar which is separate and yet another potential charge. Nor SXM. You could wrap 100.00 bucks a month into this stuff if you wanted too.. Crazy! Not sure how much of that I will subscribe to. On the plus side, AA and ACP seem to work well wirelessly.
Overall, Highly impressed also. 25 MPG !
On the Hot Spot data side you can add the vehicle as a device on your AT&T account. That may be cheaper than the plans GM offers. As for OnStar you pay for what you want.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the Hot Spot data side you can add the vehicle as a device on your AT&T account. That may be cheaper than the plans GM offers. As for OnStar you pay for what you want.
Yeah well I have Xfinity mobile, two phones, $30 a month all in. That’s pretty hard to beat….I’ll just have to pay AT&T whatever I need to…that’s worth it versus the hundreds of dollars a month I was previously paying for cell service…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9