New Owner 2003 Z71 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes South Florida. Moved here from Iowa

Welcome Abbie, figured you were a fellow Floridian based on the terrain! We're about due for our 3rd Annual Meetup soon in West Palm or the Titusville/Orlando area, tbd after the weather cools and the country gets back to normal again.

There's more than a few regular posters from Florida on here.

OP
OP
Sweetie101

Sweetie101

Reaction score
Yes I would like that very much thank you. I did have to replace the AC resistor but that was easy. It appears it was replaced once before.

OP
OP
Sweetie101

Sweetie101

Reaction score
Oh I know. The wind and cold combination was awful. I would like to see how Badger does in the snow but I don’t want it to get all salty and dirty

JonnyTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I know. The wind and cold combination was awful. I would like to see how Badger does in the snow but I don’t want it to get all salty and dirty
We use our heat nine months of the year. You will love not having to sweep out the sand and rinse the salt off the garage floor.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score

Abbie, I used to live and work in KC, Mo. I ran auto repair shops and dealt with the results of the salt on the roads and the rust created by the salt. I have been in the sub zero temps, high winds, deep snow and the intense heat and humidity as well. I moved to the PNW 25 years ago because of the weather and the salt on the roads. I was still running shops here till 2010.

I almost forgot. Dealt with being in "Tornado Alley" too. I have been in the basement when the roof was torn off by a tornado and I have seen grapefruit size hail in my yard.

The strangest thing I ever saw though was it was raining at my house and not raining across the street. I have also seen water spout style tornadoes come straight down out of the sky and do damage in a 100-150 feet diameter in a neighborhood and all homes around that diameter on the outside were undamaged.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sweetie101

Sweetie101

Reaction score
Abbie, I used to live and work in KC, Mo. I ran auto repair shops and dealt with the results of the salt on the roads and the rust created by the salt. I have been in the sub zero temps, high winds, deep snow and the intense heat and humidity as well. I moved to the PNW 25 years ago because of the weather and the salt on the roads. I was still running shops here till 2010.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aray1288