New order timeline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DmaxDenaliXL

Reaction score
I've been at status code 3300 for almost a month and still don't have a TPW. Glad yours is moving along.

MoonTruck

Reaction score
All these posts talking about orders being placed and moving towards production within a month. I’ve been waiting since April, I guess having a Duramax order really held things up.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All these posts talking about orders being placed and moving towards production within a month. I’ve been waiting since April, I guess having a Duramax order really held things up.
If its been since april, has your dealer you ordered thru had you come in to reorder it as a 23? If you said earlier my apologies i dont remember seeing it.

MoonTruck

Reaction score
If its been since april, has your dealer you ordered thru had you come in to reorder it as a 23? If you said earlier my apologies i dont remember seeing it.
Yes, it was converted to a 23 in early July. The start of production constraints are what kept it from being picked up is my guess. Max Tow being the main one I think, then the Duramax. The dealer did say max tow was not available until November.

DmaxDenaliXL

Reaction score
New updates today!
2023 Yukon XL Denali 4WD with 3.0 diesel, advanced tech, premium capability package, max trailering, adaptive cruise, super cruise, power side steps, and 2nd row bench.
2/6/21-Initial order with local dealer
10/12/22-Placed order with a large dealer
11/11/22-status code 2000
11/16/22-status code 3000
12/12/22-status code 3300
12/19/22-status code 3400 TPW=1/2/23

WhiteZL1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am from Las Vegas, and to say I am frustrated with the ordering process is an understatement.

I got in line with one dealer who has ten people ahead of me back in November of 2022.

The line has stayed the same since.

I went to the other dealers, and one of them lied and said they would have an allocation in Jan; they took a 1000 dollar deposit. January passed, and no order number went to the dealer and found out that there had been at least another lady ahead of me since June of 2022. I got my deposit back.

I started looking at other states and the majority of the dealers; even though it shows in transit, the vehicle is fulfilling someone's order and is not available.

A dealer in AZ is getting 7 of them, and they are all called for, and the guy told me he has a waiting list that will go through the rest of 2023, if not 2024.

I found 2 Tahoes in California, and they are marked up by 5 thousand.

What I am failing to understand is that evidently, there is a huge demand for this vehicle, which could be profitable both for the dealers and GM, yet it does seem like GM is not doing anything to meet the demand. Please let me know if anyone knows a dealer with an allocation.

Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts