New NBS owner from Montana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
svrh89

svrh89

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Interior looks great. Mine is similar, I added a center console. I much prefer the basic interior over the fancy add ins that'll eventually break or stop working. You got a nice one!
I agree, I don't particularly like leather seats. I also prefer the lack of center console; I wouldn't be upset with the upgraded console but I am happy with the interior. The lack of subwoofer box in the back is the only fancy feature I am sad to not have.
I bought it with around 160k miles

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree, I don't particularly like leather seats. I also prefer the lack of center console; I wouldn't be upset with the upgraded console but I am happy with the interior. The lack of subwoofer box in the back is the only fancy feature I am sad to not have.
I bought it with around 160k miles

I think I have an OE sub box from an '00-'02 that would tuck into that back corner on the driver's side. Would send for the cost of the ride.

EDIT: GM 15766432 with mounting screws. Would look very much like the one in this old post: https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/thr...nclosure-gm-part-15766432.126071/post-1562234

PM me if interested. I should really post it to the For Sale forum.

Last edited:

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool dude! Hit me up if you mod anything... Fyi I turned down leveling kit in mine, configured for a 1" drop... Drives MUCH better now. I. Not a big fan of leveling for that reason. Love how you can lift the new Tahoe at push of a button. Unfortunately, not sure how to do that on a tosion bar setup like we have though.

I use mine as an off-road rig. Is a beast, esp now with 6.0L in it.

As far as exhaust look into Gibson. They have come highly recommended to me by a guy that built sand rails for Baja race in Mexico. He drove a Tahoe he moded for his everyday car. All the mods he suggested so far were killer awesome.

RAMurphy

Bob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Nice find. I purposely, when I bought my Tahoe, did not want the leather interior. Lived in Florida at the time and knew I was transferring to Southern Texas. Nice looking Tahoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011