New mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jacob Metz

Reaction score
i bought some new mirrors cause when I walked outside this morning my passenger was completely broken. So I was like **** it. I found some “broken” mirrors for $30. Dude said they came off someone’s truck but the previous owner cut the wires. I looked at it and apparently they were manual mirrors. So here’s a video of my 2001 Tahoe with 2015 style mirrors with blinkers working.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
i bought some new mirrors cause when I walked outside this morning my passenger was completely broken. So I was like **** it. I found some “broken” mirrors for $30. Dude said they came off someone’s truck but the previous owner cut the wires. I looked at it and apparently they were manual mirrors. So here’s a video of my 2001 Tahoe with 2015 style mirrors with blinkers working.

Nice. Direct pnp? How hard was it to wire?

OP
OP
Jacob Metz

Jacob Metz

Reaction score
Nice. Direct pnp? How hard was it to wire?
It was really easy to wire. 1 wire to front blinkers. 1 to ground and I have the 3rd wired to a switch inside the truck. I just have to get some diodes so they can also come on when my lights come on

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice work on that 14 year mirror retro. They look pretty good.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Nice install. Love me some OG bone thugs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2