New Mileage Record?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my self I have to go to the DMV and make a report so i can get insurance info someone hit my car with road debris :( caused at lest 1200 in damages (paint is expensive ) the wind screen will need to be replaced as it suffered a deep chip in the "driver viewing" area as well.

Head light and fender damage as well... I was able to get the VIN of the SUV that did this shit to me they road raged me Caught on camera I was going 60-61 in a 55 zone not like I was going too slow

VIN: SALSK2D45DA779190 (DMV site)Lic plate CA# BLRNEXC

black female driver

she claimed she was not going o pay for it hahahaa she will as her insurance will raise the rates :D :D :D :D

she thought she gotten away with it...

Capture.JPG

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is the photo of the damage :( this damage was definitely not there before i would have noticed it right away if it was previously there also i would have posted about it too

I checked my old photos i have on hand that is a high speed impact damage looks like it hit the headlight first then the metal

20200314_095647.jpg

Reaction score
They threw road debris at your car or their car tires kicked up road debris?

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep est is $1300 in damage just from small rocks :eek:

it's 500 or so for the windshield the rest is mostly just " labor/install costs "
they said it can't be "fixed" because it's in the "driver viewing area"..

good thing it worked the rock only took out the first layer of glass
the second layer stopped it..

i'll have the lights replaced (brand new OEM out of pocket )as they have to take one off anyhow might as well take advantage and have it replaced (it will cut down on costs for me)

it will be 50$ extra labor

I have to go to the CHP and make my report as it happened on the highway
but they seemed pretty interested..

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu