New Memeber - 15 PPV 4x4 - Michigan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geoff bc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought one too! 2015 PPV, 4x4, 150k, $14000 out the door. Straight, brand new firestone fire hawk performance tires. Spotless interior expect for one small dash piece I can’t figure out how to remove yet.

bought a civilian center console, all the components for Apple car play and the 8” screen, wireless phone charging, LED headlights. Not sure about my spotlight. Add a second for cool factor, or remove/repair the one that’s on it to make look for normal. Two spot lights would look pretty damn cool too. I’m looking for a way to get rid of the chrome outline on the front grill and headlamps. Blacked out would be nice.
Hi Guys ! Not to clog the thread up but I have a 2019 Civilian LS model. 4 wheel drive. I wanted to convert the running gear to a SSV or PPV? How does the 4 wheel drive SSV handle etc?
Thanks !!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Hi Guys ! Not to clog the thread up but I have a 2019 Civilian LS model. 4 wheel drive. I wanted to convert the running gear to a SSV or PPV? How does the 4 wheel drive SSV handle etc?
Thanks !!
Running gear(mechanicals) should be the same I'd think. Probably would have heavy duty cooling with an oil cooler.

Geoff bc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Running gear(mechanicals) should be the same I'd think. Probably would have heavy duty cooling with an oil cooler.
Checked with GM. Civilian vs Ssv is rear coils shocks and brakes. I want to put 2 wheel drive running gear for performance if possible.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Checked with GM. Civilian vs Ssv is rear coils shocks and brakes. I want to put 2 wheel drive running gear for performance if possible.
Usually the SSV is the 4wd, PPV is the 2wd. You said running gear, which is motor, trans and rearend.

Geoff bc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Usually the SSV is the 4wd, PPV is the 2wd. You said running gear, which is motor, trans and rearend.
My. Bad ... before I order $4000 worth of shocks, coils, brakes, front and rear sway bars, and a arms i’m just seeing if someone knows the difference and see if these parts are interchangeable.

tricky but let’s see Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Georgia 4Low