Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Great to hear about your towing experience! I'm signing in from NC. I plan to spend the next few months slowly getting all the fluid changed and looking things over. So far I'm very pleased. The truck just drives so effortlessly.
Welcome from Florida, looks very clean and if the rest is just as nice, you did great by paying a little extra for such a vehicle in that good of material condition!

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a really nice truck! If you plan on doing long distance towing I would look into upgrading the factory transmission oil cooler. The factory one is ok but it’s quite small. I have a trucool 40k max trans cooler installed in place of my factory cooler and it makes a world of a difference.

OP
OP
G

Gmg0547

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments. I actually walked away from it and stewed over the weekend and realized I probably wouldn't find another like it, especially local. Too much thinking got in the way!

OP
OP
G

Gmg0547

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip!
I'll keep that in mind. This is step one of the process. I'll use the next year to get all the fluids changed and feel her out. The ultimate goal is a 20-24' boat that would be towed locally. Maybe 10-15 miles to the ramp. Anything outside of that would be a medium sized camper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts